PLEASE NOTE: Relying on forex signals is bad practice. You should put effort into being able to identify trade opportunities yourself. But it does take time to learn the markets, and getting signals/help in the meantime could prove to be valuable. When you receive a signal, understand it’s an opportunity signal. Make sure it’s a trade you are confident with and try to learn why that signal was provided in the first place.
Below is a list of forex signal providers.
Free Forex Signal Webpages
- Action Forex Trading Signals – (All Day)
- GCI Online Trading Signals – (Check RSS @ 7PM PT)
- Forex Cycle Trading Signals – (All Day) Sourced from Signal Factory
- ForexSignals.com – A trading room of different traders providing signals. But be careful which traders you trust.
Paid Signal Providers (Recommended)
- Forex Pips Signal – $40/mo ($60 to include SMS) for daily 4 trades usually resulting in 100 pips.
- Day Traders – ($197/mo) – I’ve made more money with Steve than with any other signal provider.
Paid Signal Providers (Still need to try. But interested)
- Vladimir Signals – ($77 – $127/Mo)
- Profitable Forex Signals ($67/Mo)
- Buy Forex Signals – ($110/1mo, $189/2Mos, $249/3mos.)
- The Winner’s Edge – ($199/Mo) – Comes with Trading room access to learn
- BK Forex – ($199/Mo) – By Boris S. and infamous author Kathy Lien
- FX Tech Strategies – ($29-$99/Mo) Not really signals, but supposedly great technical analysis
Paid Signal Providers (Tried. Okay or not recommended)
- Fire Pips – ($0, $99, $149/Mo.) – I signed up with them because they use to have an awesome and accurate Chrome Extension signaler. But now they only offer signals via an EA in meta trader. So not for me. I prefer signals to phone and email. Great strategies though. (OK)
List of Forex Signal Providers
- My FX Book – With Votes